Hayes Stewart Little & Co. has an extensive background with business and not-for-profit organizations on Vancouver Island. Our clients' diverse needs have included services such as:
- specialized compliance audits of circulation for a large community newspaper chain.
- specialized accounting, bookkeeping and audits for clients involved in government-sponsored programs.
- external audits of the City of Duncan, the Municipality of North Cowichan, Malaspina University College, Royal BC Museum, Business Practices & Consumer Protection Agency, BC Public Service Ageny Long Term Disability Plan, a newspaper chain, a chain of trucking companies and a number of non-profit organizations.
Through our Corporate Trustee, Hayes McNeill & Partners Ltd., we also have extensive experience in insolvency and bankruptcy on Vancouver Island. As Receiver Managers we have been appointed to take direct control of the operations of a diverse range of businesses. For these clients we have provided all accounting, payroll, management and advisory services, including:
- assisting with viability analysis.
- designing and assisting with the implementation of accounting and reporting systems.
- designing and assisting with the implementation of a system of internal controls for the organization.
- all record keeping, reporting, administration and payroll services.